Georgia Academy of Family Physicians, in partnership with New Jersey Academy of Family Physicians, is offering a FREE enduring CME program in the following topic area. Please visit the website to leverage the free educational materials and claim CME Credit:
Rheumatoid Arthritis – https://arthritis-cme.org/.
Participants who utilize the education and resources provided on this website will be able to:
- Recognize signs and symptoms suggestive of RA;
- Determine when to refer patients with RA to a rheumatologist;
- Develop a comfort level in prescribing disease-modifying antirheumatic drugs (DMARDs);
- Help patients understand their disease and engage in shared decision-making;
- Use motivational interviewing to recognize patients’ concerns; and
- Recognize and mitigate implicit bias to build a culture of equity in their practice.