Our Summer Family Medicine CME Weekend is fast approaching on June 8-11. While Wild Dunes Resort has limited availability (the room block closes May 16), there is plenty of space to participate virtually at this year’s meeting!
NEW THIS YEAR: GAFP is live streaming and recording all of this Summer’s CME sessions. As a virtual attendee, you’ll be able to engage with the presenter, ask questions and gain much-needed CME! All sessions will be available for playback for a limited time post-meeting.
For more details and to register, please visit our meeting website. Registration closes May 26!
This year’s meeting will offer a total of 16 CME credits. Here’s the FULL line-up!
- Leadership topic: Temporary Privileging
- A Narrow Window of Opportunity: Diagnosis and Management of Rheumatoid Arthritis in Underserved Populations
- Leadership Topic: Developing a Healthy Organizational Culture
- Leadership Topic: Work Life Balance for Leaders
- Developmental Disabilities Sensitivity Training
- Leadership Topic: Legal Ramifications for Workplace Violence
- Self-Monitoring Blood Pressure
- Innovative Approaches to Address Agitation in Alzheimer’s Disease
- Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT)
- Risks in the Changing Tide: Protecting Emotional Health in Menopause
- Social Determinants of Health and Health Equity
- Target BP: A Patient-Centered Approach to Managing Hypertension
- Pediatric Mental Health
- Colorectal and Lung Cancer
- Taking the Stress Out of Managing Patient Complaints
- Women’s Mental Health Care During Preconception, Pregnancy and Postpartum